The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary in UK 2022-2023 is now accepting applications. This scholarship application is made available exclusively to new students who live in selected international countries as a way of celebrating the five year anniversary of the Global MBA. Applicants who have been accepted to the university after applying for admission and have been accepted by the university are eligible to receive a 30% tuition fee bursary.
Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary in UK 2022-2023
Students who wish to apply for the bursary will have to register for the intakes in July and October of 2022. There is no need to apply for the bursary. It will be automatically applied at the time of registration, so there is no need to apply.
University of London is a federally owned public research university that is based in London, England, United Kingdom and is one of the largest in Europe. It is no surprise that the University of London is ranked 16th among the world’s best global universities in terms of the quality of its academic work, research and knowledge exchange activities.
What makes the University of London a great place to study? Through education, the University of London strives to make a positive impact on the lives of people around the world. A commitment to the values of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility is at the core of this endeavor, as well as a belief in the power of these values to create new ways of learning. In order to remain competitive in the new world of research and education, the university has always endeavored to provide innovative training and postgraduate education. For more information about the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary in UK 2022-2023 is available below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 12th September, 2022
Financial Benefits of Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary in UK 2022-2023
There will be a 30% bursary awarded to the selected candidates in order to help them cover the tuition fees associated with studying the Global MBA program at the University of London.
Read About: Lancaster EU Transition Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The University of London offers a Global MBA programme to students who are interested in studying abroad.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria in order to be considered as eligible for the program:
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the countries listed on the Band A countries list in order to qualify.
- Applicants must be new students at the university.
- Applicants must be registering for the July and October 2022 intake dates in order to be considered.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: For admission to the Global MBA programme, students must apply via the university’s online portal as soon as possible. The application process will be automatic for all eligible applicants.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Admission Requirements: To qualify, applicants must have a second-class honours degree from an accredited university and a minimum of three years’ work experience in a managerial capacity (within the last five years).
- Language Requirement: The students will need to submit scores of the following English proficiency tests in order to be considered for admission:
- Personal identification
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for admission to the university, students must provide minimum scores on the following tests to the university:
- IELTS: A score of at least 6.5 in the overall IELTS test, with a score of at least 6.0 in the written test
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22 points in reading and writing and 20 points in speaking and listening
- Pearson Test (Academic): The Pearson Test (Academic) requires a score of at least 59 overall with scores of 59 or higher in reading and writing and 54 or higher in speaking and listening.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English from Cambridge University
- The Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or higher)
- A minimum score of 120 must be achieved in Duolingo
- To apply please visit the Official Website of the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary in UK 2022-2023.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Global MBA 5 Year Annivary Bursary in UK 2022 is 12th September, 2022.