The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is a research-oriented university focused on science and technology that is situated in Gwangju, South Korea. The GIST was founded in 1993 by the Government of South Korea and from that point forward the foundation has been home to elite researchers and scientists. Moreover, GIST has substantiated itself as the primary public University of Korea which has taken on an inventive educational framework dependent on an exhaustive and introductory science plan. In this post we will explain briefly about the GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 its details, financial coverage and application process.
Biggest News! The applications for GIST Scholarship in South Korea are now open for academic year 2022. Applicants from all across the world can apply for this Korean fully funded scholarship. GIST Scholarship is providing a great opportunity for international students to study Masters and PhD Degree Programs in South Korea. The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is a top ranked university of Korea and Ranked 4th in the QS World university ranking.
This fully funded scholarship will cover all the expenses of the candidates during study. South Korea is included in top nations for their quality educational system. GIST Scholarship has not required any kind of application fee. The completion period of the GIST Masters Scholarship is 2 Years and 4 Years for GIST PhD Scholarship degree programs.
More than 300 scholarships are accessibly for Masters/MPhil and PhD and MS leading to PhD for fall 2022. The Gwangju University scholarship covers the vast majority of the Academic Fields of students. We encourage you to must apply for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022. GIST is a public university. For further details about the GIST Scholarship in South Korea for fall 2022 is given below.
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: Oct 15th, 2021
GIST University Study Programs
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (PhD.)
- Integrated M.S. and PhD. Program (M.S./Ph.D.)
GIST Korean Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship offering to study Masters and PhD degree programs in South Korean. All the expenses of applicants will be covered by the university.
- International student allowance
- Monthly Stipends for all International Students
- Tuition Assistance for all students
- Health Insurance
- Research Assistantship
- Air Travel compensation for all Incoming International Students
Accessibly Fields of Study
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Statement on Application Documents Submission
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s qualification
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of reference
- Certificate of legitimate English expertise Test
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver
- Candidates Passport Copy
- Certificate of English expertise from the home university
Eligibility Criteria for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
To be qualifying candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Candidates from all across the world belong to any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree before applying to Master’s Program.
- Candidate must have a Masters Degree before applying to the Doctoral Program.
How to Apply for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
The application submission process for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is online. Complete an online application, Upload or Email required documents. To Apply Please visit the official website of GIST Korea University Scholarship.
The last of submission of application for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is 15th October 2021.
Stay connected with us for more international scholarships information.