The Germany Government Scholarship 2023 For International Students is currently accepting applications. Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply. Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for those who wish to pursue a Ph.D. scholarship or a master scholarship. The application process for studying in Germany is simple and straightforward. Germany’s government offers admission to approximately 100,000 students each year. Applicants with any kind of academic background are eligible for admission.
Germany Government Scholarship 2023
DAAD provides Germany fully funded scholarships to students who are interested in pursuing a degree in Germany. Scholarships will cover the entire cost of your education. DAAD is one of the largest German academic exchange agencies, also known as the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) and funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development).
There is three-year degree duration for a Master’s Degree & two-year degree duration for a PhD degree. The application does not require a fee. Students will be provided with Germany Scholarships at top-ranked universities in Germany. More than 40 German universities have established affiliations with the German Scholarship program at DAAD. Below you will find more information about the Germany Government Scholarship 2023.
- Country: Germany
- Host Universities: German Universities
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration of Scholarship: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: 15th July, 2022
Available Courses & Fields
Would you like to study in Germany for free? Then, here is a DAAD scholarship 2021 that will allow you to study at a German university for free. Getting to study in Germany for international students is now easy due to multiple organizations that provide support. There is no fee charged by German universities for students to attend the classes.
- Business Administration, Political Economics
- Economic Sciences, Forest Sciences
- Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences
- Medicine, Public Health, Social Sciences
- Education, Law, Media Studies
- Mathematics, Regional
- Urban Planning, Agricultural
- Economic Sciences, Engineering, and Related Sciences
Financial Benefits of Germany Government Scholarship 2023
German University Scholarships for International students are fully funded scholarships available to international students from all over the world.
- Students will receive 850 Euros per month for Master’s degree students and 1,200 Euros per month for Ph.D. Students.
- The scholarship provides full coverage for health, accident, and personal liability insurance in Germany.
- All expenses related to travel must be covered, unless the home country or another source of funding is used to cover these expenses
- A monthly rent payment, as well as a monthly allowance for family members.
Read About: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for International Students 2023
You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible.
- The applicant from a developing country will be given preference, but it is important to note that all nationalities are eligible for the position.
- To be considered for MS & Ph.D. scholarships, candidates must have passed their final examination of both their Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in their respective home countries to get enrolled in Germany scholarships 2021.
- International students must have two years of work experience in order to study in Germany. This can be any type of work experience.
- You will find the application form under “Application Procedure”.
- A CV in European Format is required.
- Two letters of recommendation signed by your university professors are required.
- Recommendation letter/s (the letters must include a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp, and must be recent)
- Verification of employment from your employer in your country of origin
- Proof of English language proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS
- The study of German is required for all courses taught in German; if English is available, the study of English is necessary as well.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply online and complete the application form as well as upload the required documents. To apply, please visit the Official Website of the DAAD.
Last Date To Apply
The application deadline for the German DAAD Scholarships for the batch of 2023 is 15th July, 2022.