Get an education in the UK. Excellent news! Application for the GCU Global Talent Scholarships 2022 in the UK is now being accepted. These partially funded Glasgow Caledonian University Scholarships 2022 are available to all nationalities. EU & international students wishing to study for their PhD degree can apply for this scholarship. Successful candidate will be awarded with £7,700 per year.
GCU Global Talent Scholarships 2022 in the UK
The GCU Global Talent PhD Scholarships 2021/22 is for PhD students studying Courses offered by the university. The Glasgow Caledonian University has academic schools that offer education of the highest quality, innovative facilities, and specialized study areas as well as internationally-acclaimed research. Thus, Glasgow Caledonian University has created a scholarship program for PhD students enrolling for the academic year 2021/22.
Glasgow Caledonian University, established in 1993, is a non-profit public higher education institution situated in Glasgow’s suburbs, a medium-sized city. GCU is a unique, welcoming, and forward-thinking institution dedicated to its social goal of promoting the common good. This University offers a variety of attractive degree programs in a variety of subjects.
Why should you study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Students are the center of attention at Glasgow Caledonian University. The University is well known for its student services, which enable students to be creative. The university experience encompasses more than lectures, study rooms, and internships. More information about the GCU Global Talent Scholarships 2022 in the UK may be found below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Awards: £8,000 per year
- Eligibility: EU & international students
- Deadline: Not Specified
Financial Benefits of GCU Global Talent Scholarships
The GTA scholarship is offered by Glasgow Caledonian University and is worth £7,700 each year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is due annually for three years, with a continuation charge in the fourth year if necessary.
Read About: Cornell University Tata Scholarships for Indian Students USA 2022
Eligibility Criteria and Requirement
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course & Subjects: The University offers any PhD degree program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify:
- The applicants must be international students who are applying for the PhD program.
- 2:1 honours degree in the United Kingdom (or equivalent) or a master’s degree with research skills applicable to your PhD subject or research project
- Professional qualifications equivalent to those listed above, as well as any relevant research experience, will be considered.
How To Apply for GCU Global Talent Scholarships in the UK
- How to Apply: You must apply through the university’s online portal for postgraduate programmes. To apply for the scholarship, students need to log in here.
- Documents to Support: The following supporting documents must be submitted to the university by the student:
- a mission statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificates in academic and professional fields
- Transcripts of grades
- Admission Requirements: Students must have sufficient qualifications and submit all required documentation in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) in English with no element below 6.0 is required.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the GCU Global Talent Scholarship 2022 in the UK is not specified.