|Last Date :||22th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Forest Department|
|Education Required :||BA/BSc, FA/FSc, Literate, Relevant Diploma|
Here in the following page you will get recent job offer from Forest Department Bhakkar Jobs 2017 For Forest Guard Latest. Jobs are lying vacant in Forest Department Bhakkar is currently seeking & looking to hire the capable and hardworking applicants are needed to apply for the following positions named as (Forester, Forest Guard, Chowkidar, Mali and Naib Qasid) are the positions which required to be filled by the applicants of Bhakkar within due date. Appointment will be made on Contract policy 2004 of the Government. As we come to know about the vacant positions now I am going to draw light on its eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the applicants should have qualification of BA/BSc, FA/FSc, Relevant Diploma and Literate along with expertise in the relevant field are necessary for these posts. Applicants should be in good health to achieve the physical standard set as height should be 5 Feet & 6 Inch and Chest Size should be 32-34 Inches is required for Sr NO. 1 & 2. Ideal age of the candidates should be 18-25 years. Successful candidates will be able to get attractive salary package. Now let’s have a look at its applying procedure given below.
Forest Department Bhakkar Jobs 2017 For Forest Guard Latest
Forest Department Bhakkar Jobs 2017 For Forest Guard BPS-09
- Forest Guard
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Forest Department Bhakkar Jobs 2017:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, character certificate, CNIC, domicile and fresh photographs should reach at the Office of Forest Officer, Bhakkar.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation of 5% years will be given to the candidates.
- Already Government / Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or late received applications after ending date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Last date for applying is 22th February, 2017.
- Test / Interview will be held on according to the schedule mentioned against each post.
- Authority has reserves right to reject / accept any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates coming for test / interview.
Address: Office of Forest Officer, Bhakkar