|Last Date :||03rd February, 2017|
|Organization :||Finance Division|
|Education Required :||Masters|
Here in the following page you will be having latest job from Finance Division President Jobs 2017 National Bank of Pakistan. Applications are being invited from Finance Division Government of Pakistan intends to hire well discipline, caliber, dynamic and qualified professional candidate is required for the following position of President / CEO National Bank of Pakistan to be filled in accordance with banks Act, 1974. Attractive market based salary and perks package will be given to the candidate. The eligibility criteria, requirements and rest of applying details will be discussed in given below headings.
Finance Division President Jobs 2017 National Bank of Pakistan
The eligibility criteria for above post the candidate should have qualification Masters in the various disciplines of Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration along with five years experience in Finance Sector at Senior Level EVP and above or equivalent in banking sector and possess expertise & skills to perform the responsibilities of the position effectively.
Ideal age of the candidate should be 50 years.
- President / CEO
How To Apply for Finance Division Jobs 2017:
- Willing candidates should send duly filled applications along with updated CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach at Suhbat Ali Deputy Secretary (Banking), Room No. 236, Block “Q”, Pak Sectt; Finance Division, Islamabad.
- Candidates can send applications on Email address as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 03rd February, 2017.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for test / interview.
Address: Suhbat Ali Deputy Secretary (Banking), Room No. 236, Block “Q”, Pak Sectt; Finance Division, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang