Today you will be having recent job opportunity from Finance Department Sindh jobs2017 Newest Career Opportunity. Finance Department Government of Sindh intends to hire dynamic, talented, very experience and qualified professional candidates are needed to apply for the following positions such as (Tax Management (Specialist), Financial Analyst (Tax Management), Financial Analyst (Debt Management) are the vacancies lying vacant in Economic Reform Unit which needs to be filled by the applicants. Appointment of above said positions will be purely on contract basis. According to the eligibility criteria the applicants should have qualification of Ph.D, MBA, CFA, Masters, MSc, from well known HEC university with experience and skilled in the relevant field are required for these vacancies. Age limit should be 45 & 35 years. Successful applicants will get the handsome salary package. So, interested applicants those who fulfill the requirements should apply. Now, I will tell you about its rest of details given below.
Finance Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Newest Career Opportunity
Finance Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Latest Career opening
- Tax Management (Specialist)
- Financial Analyst (Tax Management)
- Financial Analyst (Debt Management)
How To Apply for Finance Department Sindh Jobs 2017:
- Interested and Eager applicants can send their duly filled applications with relevant credentials should reach at Economic Reform Unit/Project Management Unit of Sindh Public Management Reform Project, Finance Department, Government of Sindh, 7th Floor, Lakson Building No.03, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Near Press Club, Karachi.
- Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be accepted.
- Only Sindh domicile applicants are eligible to apply.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th February, 2017.
- At time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Only eligible shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- Applicants will not be given TA/DA coming for test / interview.
Address: Economic Reform Unit/Project Management Unit of Sindh Public Management Reform Project, Finance Department, Government of Sindh, 7th Floor, Lakson Building No.03, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Near Press Club, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang