Here on 15th January 2017 you will be having fresh job offer from Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 2017 Stenotypist Latest. Temporary and Contractual positions are available in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat and it is seeking to hire the competent, intelligent, caliber and qualified candidates from across Pakistan for the following posts which includes (Stenotypist, UDC, Key Punch Operator, LDC, Dispatch Rider, Chowkidar and IT Officer) are post lying vacant in the Public Sector Organization. Recruitment will be made on temporary & contractual basis which can be extended further with the satisfactory performance of the individual. Candidates can be appointed at anywhere in Pakistan after selection such as (Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Quetta, Multan, and Abbottabad). Candidates wishing to apply should have overall qualification from Graduation to Matric along with relevant diploma and experience is required as per demand of the positions. Ideal age of the candidates should be 18-25 and 18-30 years age relaxation will be given in case of upper age as per the Federal Government rules. Now let’s have a look at its applying methods given below.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 Stenotypist Latest
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Key Punch Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- IT Officer
How To Apply for FTO Secretariat Jobs 2017:
- Willing to apply candidates can download application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates are advised to attach original deposit slip of test fee Rs.400/-with application form in the favor of NTS for Sr No. 1,2,3,4 & 7.
- Complete application form along with attested copy of CNIC and two fresh photographs should reach at NTR Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad before expiry date.
- NTS test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL and ABL.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Incomplete or late received applications after closing date will not be accepted.
- Last date for applying is 30th January, 2017.
- Candidates should produce original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates.
Address: National Testing Service, Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang