|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Here in the following you will be having the current job offer from Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs 2016 NTS Online Form. The applications are invited from the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan is currently seeking to hire the eligible, caliber, well discipline and educated candidates for the following such as Librarian, Judicial Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant and Stenotypist are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with due date & time. Overall qualification is required for these posts includes MLS/M.A/, LLB, M.Com/MBA, B.A and Intermediate from reputed institution along with computer and relevant expertise in short hand typing speed 50/100 w.p.m are requires as per demand of the post. Age limit should be 30-40 years for Sr. No. 1 whereas for rest of the posts 18-25 years is required. So, without wasting your times apply as soon as possible and applying procedure is given below.
Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs 2016 NTS Online Form
Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs 2016 NTS Online Form:
- Judicial Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenotypist (Urdu)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Candidates may download application form & online deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs.500/- as test fee and copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS test fee can be paid in any online branch of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Applications carrying wrong information or incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Government/Semi Government servant should apply through proper channel with their department NOC letter.
- Information about the roll number slip and test date & timing will be dispatched at the site of NTS before one week of test.
- Only written test qualified candidates will be allowed to appear for interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 14th November, 2016.
- At the time of interview candidates must produced the original documents.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang