|Last Date :||20th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Education Required :||Masters, MBA, LLM, LLB, Bachelors, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
Find excellent job opportunity from Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 NTS Online Application Download here at this job page. Applications are being invited from Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for “Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace”, Islamabad for its regional offices at Karachi & Peshawar ad it is seeking & looking to hire well disciplined, talented, competent and qualified candidates are requires to fill up under mentioned vacancies which includes as (Regional Commissioner, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Lower Division Clerk and Naib Qasid) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Recruitment will be done on purely Temporary/contract basis. There are some requirements for these positions which is necessary to be filled is the eligibility criteria and according to the criteria the applicant should hold qualification of Masters, MBA / LLM / LLB, Bachelors, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary from well reputed Government institute along with expertise in shorthand / typing speed of 100/50 w.p.m for Sr No. 3, 80/40 w.p.m for Sr No. 4 & 30 w.p.m typing speed for Sr No. 5 are required for these posts. Age limit are differ for all the posts mentioned against each post. Attractive salary package with fringe benefits & other Government facilities will be given to the applicants. So, suitable candidates those who fulfill the criteria should apply and how to apply procedure given below.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 NTS Online Application Download
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 NTS Latest Opening
- Regional Commissioner
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017:
- Applicants for Sr No. 02 to 05 are advised to download application form & deposit slip from official website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Applicants for Sr No. 01 & 06 are required to download application form from FOS website www.fos.pah.gov.pk.
- Applicants can pay the NTS test fee in any online branch of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL and MCB Bank.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip & attested copies of CNIC, two recent photographs should reach at the NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad as soon as possible.
- Improperly filled up, incomplete applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Application submitted by hand shall be rejected.
- Candidates already working in the Government Organization / Department must apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to the applicants.
- Last date for applying is
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- At the time of interview original documents will be examined.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Address for Sr No. 02 to 05: NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Address for Sr No. 01 & 06: CH. Safdar Ali, Consultant (Finance), 14-M, First Floor, Ali Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
Source: Daily Jang