Today at this job page you will have latest job offer from Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2016. The well known Govt. department Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat is currently inviting the suitable, well educated, dynamic and hardworking applicants are needed to be filled out the given vacant positions which are entitled as Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk are the post lying vacant & required decent, well disciplined candidates to apply. The eligibility criteria for to avail these vacancies includes as for Sr. No. 1 Graduate degree is required with minimum 100/50 in w.p.m short hand typing speed is essential and should be proficient in computer with five years experience is necessary to apply but preference will be given to the Govt. retired employees. Eligibility criteria for second post candidates should be Graduate in 2nd division with sound knowledge of computer also experience of five years is required to apply for this category. So, viewers hurry up leave the sleep & relaxation take advantage of these awesome job opportunities and apply as quickly as you can now I will tell you the applying technique below.
Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2016
Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2016:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
How To Apply procedure:
- All candidates who meeting the required criteria are eligible to apply for these wonderful jobs.
- Candidate must send application on plain paper with all copies of relevant documents should reach at Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat, 2nd Floor, PRCS Annexe Building, Plot No, 197/5, Dr. Daudpota Road, Karachi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Incomplete application or late received application after closing date will not be considered.
- Last date for applying is 24th October, 2016.
- Appointment will be done on purely contract basis.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates.
Address: Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat, 2nd Floor, PRCS Annexe Building, Plot No, 197/5, Dr. Daudpota Road, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang