With this wonderful job page we provide you Federal Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2016 Deputy Director Latest. Applications are being invited from energetic, well discipline and qualified candidates for the following vacant position of Deputy Director (Network System) eligible candidates who always keen to have job in Federal Government are welcome to apply. Appointment of above mention vacancy will be done on contract basis for two years. Willing to apply candidates should have qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to criteria candidates must possess Master degree in computer science / Telecommunication / IT from HEC recognized university/institution with five years experience in the relevant field and preference will be given to the candidates having International Certification of MCSE or CCNA. Age limit should be 35 years maximum relaxable in suitable cases. So, this is a best job opportunity that you can avail. Now let check out how to apply procedure is given below.
Federal Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2016 Deputy Director Latest
Federal Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2016 Deputy Director Latest:
- Deputy Director (Network System-BPS-18)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Applicants are required to apply on the following prescribed form should reach by post through P.O Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad.
- Do not send copy of any educational certificate/degree with application.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 3rd November, 2016.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Selected applicant can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Address: Deputy Director (Personnel) P.O Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad.
Source: Express News