The Erasmus Mundus initiative of the European Union aims to improve the quality of higher education by providing scholarships and fostering academic collaboration between the EU and the rest of the world. The program’s three main goals are linked to the internationalization of students, faculty, curricula, and research. Today, we’ll discuss the Erasmus Mundus PhD Scholarship 2022-2023, which is available to students around the world.
The time has finally come over! Applications for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023 is now open for the worldwide students. The Erasmus Scholarship Guide has been modified for the Scholastic year 2022-2023. Applicants of any country are eligible to apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, which is available to study a Masters and PhD Degree in various European universities in different countries of Europe. Erasmus Mundus is a Fully Funded Scholarship will cover all the study expenses. There are no GRE requirements, and the professor does not need to be contacted. Students who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.
Erasmus is one of Europe’s most prominent scholarships available in all academic fields. Applications for Erasmus scholarships will open in September and close in November. There is no requirement for past work experience. You will study in different nations and universities each semester, as well as do a part-time internship as part of your training in other countries.
They awarded 2,450 Scholarships to international students last year. They will help 2756 Scholars this year. The scholarship is for two years for master’s program and three years for doctoral program. Only a Masters Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship is eligible for an Erasmus Scholarship. Many scholarships are available in Europe that does not require IELTS. As per statistics, Erasmus chooses the largest number of students. Underneath you will find complete details about the Erasmus Mundus PhD Scholarship 2022.
Erasmus Mundus PhD Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Sponsored By: European Union
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: Different for Different Program
Financial Coverage of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
Erasmus Mundus is an entirely financed all expenditures paid scholarship program that is open to all students. They’ll cover all of your costs.
- Stipend per month (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Reimbursement for travel
- Tickets for International Airlines
- When your semester is up, you will receive a travel allowance that will allow you to travel from country to country.
- Going back to the country is not subject to any bond restrictions.
- After completing a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa is given. After receiving your degree, you will be able to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is Europe’s counterpart of Fulbright. With many advantages, you should really think of this opportunity.
List of Available Fields
There are approximately 100 Erasmus Mundus courses to choose from, including:
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- Czech Republic
Read About: Notre Dame Scholarships in Australia 2022
What Isn’t Necessary for the Scholarship?
Students who are awaiting their results may also apply.
- Any program doesn’t really need the GRE.
- There is no need to persuade any professors.
- There is no prerequisite for prior work experience.
- It is open to people who have completed at least 16 years of education.
- There have been no age limitations.
- People with a CGPA of 2.5 to 3.0 have also been chosen. As a result, students with poor CGPAs must grab the opportunity.
What Are the Requirements for an Erasmus Scholarship?
- You can also see if your program’s institute accepts any other language tests.
- Duolingo English Test Proficiency, a new IELTS alternative, has been launched.
- As a result, you can administer a test from the comfort of your own home.
- Every programme requires at least 6.5 IELTS bands to be approved. Any programme does not require the GRE.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can look through the Erasmus portfolio and check which programmes you qualify for by going through each one by one.
- Then, in the Year(s) of the student intake tab, pick 2022. (It will list all of the 2022 programmes.)
- Complete the top three programmes that are most relevant to your profile.
- Check programme criteria and try to prepare for them as early as possible, such as Statements of Purpose, Motivation Letters, Personal Statements, and so on.
How To Apply for Erasmus Mundus PhD Scholarship 2022
Applicant can apply for Erasmus Mundus PhD Scholarship 2022 through online. To Apply Please visit the official website of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)