|Last Date :||20th February, 2017|
|Location :||Punjab, Lahore|
|Organization :||Environment Protection Department|
|Education Required :||Masters, MSc, BA, BSc, B.Com, Matric, Literate|
Get excellent job opportunity from Environment Protection Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Lahore Latest Add here with this job page. Jobs are available from a well reputed organization named Environment Protection Department intends to hire capable, diversified, self motivated and qualified candidates are needed to apply against the ADP scheme “Capacity Building of EPA for Enforcement of Environment Standards in Punjab including Combined Effluent Treatment Plant and Industrial Estates (IEs) under J&C Programme” for the following vacancies such as (Project Director, Procurement Specialist, Administration & Finance Officer, Office Secretary, Cashier/Caretaker, Driver and Sanitary Worker) are the present posts which needs to be filled by the Punjab domicile holders applicants. Attractive salary package will be presented to the applicants with overall qualification of Masters, MSc, BA/BSc, B.Com, Matric, Literate from well reputed institute along with several years experience in the same field are required for these posts. Age limit of the applicant are different for all the posts which are mentioned against each post. Now, let move towards on its applying procedure given below.
Environment Protection Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Lahore Add
Environment Protection Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Project Director
- Procurement Specialist
- Administration & Finance Officer
- Office Secretary
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply for Environment Protection Department Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants can apply by sending application on plain paper along with detail educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two fresh photographs should reach at Assistant Director (Admin), Environment Protection Agency Punjab, Gate No. 10, National hockey Stadium, Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
- Late received applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Eligible shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test / interview.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
- The last date for submission of application is extended from 20th January to 20th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Address: Assistant Director (Admin), Environment Protection Agency Punjab, Gate No. 10, National hockey Stadium, Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
Source: Daily Express