Tremendous News! The Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in the Netherlands are now accepting applications for the academic year 2022. International students as well as domestic students from all over the world can apply for Erasmus University Scholarships. This study scholarship is open to outstanding candidates who wish to pursue a Undergraduate degree in International Business Administration.
The Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship 2022 is among the best scholarships available for international students in Netherlands. This new program aims to assist the top talent from around the world to participate in the world’s leading Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship in Netherland.
The Erasmus Institution is a Dutch public university named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It focuses on themes such as health, wealth, government, and culture and includes seven faculties.
Why should you study at the Erasmus University? Among the top 100 universities in the world, it is one of the largest universities in the Netherlands, with 23,940 Students and Seven Faculties. The university offers high-quality education combined with a global perspective that enriches students. There are excellent courses, resources, and opportunities at this university.
Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherlands 2022
- Country: Netherlands
- University or Organization: Erasmus University
- Department: Rotterdam School of Management
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: € 2,209
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: February 01, 2022
Financial Benefits of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships 2022
The university will cover the annual statutory tuition price (€ 2,209 in 2022/2023) as well as annual book expenses up to € 600, subject to annual re-evaluation.
Eligibility Criteria of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships 2022
- Eligible Countries: Countries that are eligible are those that are members of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be considered, candidates must complete all of the following/given criteria:
- Applications for the scholarship are now available for potential IBA students beginning their studies in the academic year 2022/2023. The candidate holds a European Economic Area (EEA) nationality and is therefore eligible to pay the mandatory tuition fee.
How to Apply for Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherlands 2022
- How to Apply: The first step is to enroll in Studielink’s Bachelor International Business Administration program.
- Documents in Support: Please provide the following:
- A brief 850-word article on the entrepreneurial dimension that answers the following questions:
- What does it mean to you to be an entrepreneur? Please additionally explain how your experiences have affected your perspective on entrepreneurship (200 words)
- What examples do you have from your past and present actions that reflect your entrepreneurial spirit? (Maximum 200 words)
- What are your future plans, and why are they important to you? (Maximum 200 words)
- What made you want to apply for the scholarship, and why do you think the mentorship and financial assistance will be most beneficial to you? (Maximum 250 words)
- Using this form, create a budget that explains how you intend to fund years one, two, and three of the IBA program.
- Admission Standards: Students must fulfill the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: In order to qualify for the program, applicants with an insufficient level or grade depending on the kind of graduation must take an English language competence exam.
- To Apply Please Visit the official website of the Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship 2022.
The deadline to apply for the Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherlands 2022 is February 01, 2022.