A huge opportunity for brilliant students! Applications for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 in France at Sciences Po University in France are now open. Applicants who meet the admission requirements for each undergraduate and master’s degree level are encouraged to apply to the best French institutions. The top-scoring students from outside Europe are eligible for this scholarship. Paris Scholarships are available to all nationalities.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France
Science Po University has approximately 14,000 students, of which half are international students. This scholarship is sponsored by Sciences Po University in France under the Emile Boutmy Scholarship program. The Sciences Po Scholarship is a hallmark for those who aim to succeed upon admission to Sciences Po. It gives prospective students the chance to obtain multiple benefits throughout their studies.
The duration of a Undergraduate Scholarship is three years, two years for a MS degree. The scholarship is considered a premium scholarship in France. In accordance with the France Scholarship, top-scoring students will be able to pursue their studies at a top-class university surrounded by experts. Students who wish to study in France on a scholarship should not overlook this opportunity.
Under the mentorship of excellent and highly experienced supervisors, the international scholarship program in France is designed to polish the educational and professional careers of the students. This is an entirely English-language application, so the French language is not necessary. Top-performing applicants will receive the Emile Boutmy Scholarship. Scholarships are available in many majors and fields. For further information about Emily Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France is given below.
- Country: France
- Host University: Sciences Po University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master
- Deadline: 22nd Feb 2023 (For Undergraduates), 30 Nov 2022 (For Master)
Available Academic Fields
The schools of education at Sciences Po are listed below.
- School of Management & Innovation
- School of Public Affairs
- School of International Affairs
- Doctoral School
- Law School
- Urban School
Financial Benefit of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023
Applicants applying for the Emil Boutmy Scholarship Program will be provided with the following benefits.
- The candidates will be provided with affordable residence near the campus.
- Sport activities are encouraged for candidates.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
Tuition fee grants will be provided in a variety of forms to candidates:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year will be provided for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year will be provided for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year will be provided for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year will be provided for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- A tuition fee grant of €12,200 will be provided to all candidates for the entire two-year program.
Read About: Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland 2023
Applicants must possess a foreign diploma of secondary education from a non-French secondary school.
- The candidate must be a citizen of a country outside the European Union.
- There should be no tax filer in the candidate’s household within the European Union.
- The program is open to Quebec candidates for both master’s and bachelor’s degrees.
- Candidates must be applying for any program for the first time.
- Applicants need to request a special dispensation prior to application in order to qualify for the program.
- A candidate must be proficient in French or English, depending on the program for which they are applying.
- Applicants with dual degrees are ineligible with the exception of the following:
o Columbia University/ Journalism Sciences Po
o Science Po/Fudan University dual degree
o Sciences Po/Peking University dual degree program
o BAMA ITAM.
- The evidence of income and documents describing the family’s financial situation
- The curriculum vitae.
- Transcripts and certificates issued by the university.
- A copy of your passport.
- Reference from one academic institution.
How To Apply
- The applicant is only required to apply once. The applicant may decide not to follow up if he or she is rejected the first time.
- There is an entry route through which applicants must apply.
- The application will not be processed if it is incomplete or sent by post or email.
- Please provide all of your personal information, such as your name, address, country, etc.
- Each level must be completed with all the required fields.
- The application fee must be paid by candidates.
- Applicants should request that their referees fill out a reference form that is as accurate and truthful as possible.
- Only one program should be selected.
- Please ensure that your application is complete.
- To apply, Please visit the Official Website of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023.
Undergraduate College, for the first time
- Applicants from foreign and French secondary schools are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships.
- The financial information section should include the desired category for applicants from foreign secondary schools.
- The Admissions Office should be contacted via email after admission to the Science PO by incoming applicants to French secondary schools.
- Candidates for French secondary schools are encouraged to include the following information in their resumes:
- Please provide the names of countries 1 and 2, their total annual income, the number of dependent children, and whether siblings are studying in those countries for tax purposes.
Master’s Level, for the first time
Applicants should specify their desired category on their Science Po application in the financial information section.
Last Date To Apply
The last date for applying to the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France varies according to the program.
- Application deadline for Undergraduates (applicants who have graduated from foreign secondary schools) is 22 February 2023.
- The application deadline for Undergraduates (applicants from French secondary schools) is 10 April 2023.
- The deadline for the Master’s degree is 30 November 2022.