|Last Date :||23rd March, 2017|
|Organization :||Election Commission of Pakistan|
|Education Required :||Masters, B.A, BSc, B.Com, Law Graduate|
Today we have here at this wonderful job page newest offer from Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Election Officer Online Application Download. Applications are invited from one of most prestigious Federal Government department known as Election of Commission of Pakistan which supervises all the election related activities of the country. Currently it is seeking to hire suitable, energetic, competitive and educated candidates are need to apply for the following 22 posts of Election Officer (BPS-17) are the posts which needs to be filled up by the applicants from Punjab, Sindh (Rural), FATAs, Northern Areas Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply because quota is reserved for these provinces. Overall qualification which is required for the posts the candidates must have Masters, B.A, BSc, B.Com, Law Graduate with 2nd Division along with 2 years working experience in any Government Organization is required to apply. Age limit should be 28 years with limit of five years over & above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions. Females are encouraged to apply. Applicants are advised to apply online. However, applications through post will also be accepted. So, desirable applicants those who fulfill the requirements should apply and applying procedure is discussed given below.
Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Election Officer Online Apply
Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Election Officer (BPS-17)
How To Apply for Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2017:
- Applicants can apply by sending application form through Online at jobs.ecp.gov.pk or downloading application form at www.ecp.gov.pk
- Duly filled prescribed application Performa should reach at Deputy Director (Estt-I), Election Commission of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The last date for submission of application is 23rd March, 2017.
- Applications received after closing date incomplete will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Station for test will be decided subject to number of candidates. However, option given by the candidate shall not be binding on office.
Address: Deputy Director (Estt-I), Election Commission of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue G-5/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Express