Study in Australia. Great news! The Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2023 in Australia are now open to applicants from around the world. Students from around the world of any nationality are eligible to apply for this scholarship. These scholarships are intended for students pursuing PhD studies.
Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2023 in Australia
Scholarships for international students offered by Edith Cowan University are fully funded and available for the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship provides students with a stipend of $28,600 per year, and a relocation allowance as well as health insurance for overseas students.
The purpose of these scholarships is to provide better opportunities for excellent postgraduate learners to pursue a higher degree at ECU by assisting them with their research proposals. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and study results that have been achieved.
The research conducted at ECU can enhance our understanding of the world and increase the quality of life for Australian citizens and individuals across the globe. It is our goal to focus our research on solving problems in the real world across several domains such as social, economic, physical and environmental issues. Please find below more information regarding the Edith Cowan University Scholarship 2023 in Australia.
- Country: Australia
- Host University: Edith Cowan University
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Research, PhD
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: The duration of the scholarship is up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- Deadline: June 26, 2022, October 17, 2022
Financial Benefits of Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2023
Applicants for Edith Cowan University’s Higher Degree by Research Scholarship are provided with the following benefits:
- Sponsorship of tuition fees
- The stipend will be $28,600 per year paid fortnightly by electronic funds transfer
- An allowance for relocation (where applicable)
- Health insurance for overseas students (where applicable)
Read About: University of Stuttgart Scholarships 2023 in Germany
List of Study Programs
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Architecture and Building
- Society and Culture
- Creative Arts
- Information Technology
- Management and Commerce
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
Candidate must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world are eligible
- The applicant has received an unconditional offer from ECU to pursue a higher degree by PhD or an integrated PhD research programme*.
- You will be able to begin your studies on-campus by 1 October 2022.
If any of the following conditions apply to you then you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- You have earned a PhD degree from an Australian university or an equivalent degree.
- If you have received an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or Australia Awards scholarship within the past two years, please specify.
- Those students enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 since after the first semester of 2022 are eligible to apply
- If you receive a stipend scholarship income that exceeds 75% of the base stipend rate, you will be ineligible for these scholarships.
How To Apply
The following instructions should be followed in order to avail of the Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Choose your program from the list below.
- Creating an account is the first step. Once you have created your account, log in and select start a course application. Once the application has been completed, click submit.
- The following documents should be included by all applicants as supporting documentation:
- Please provide all relevant academic transcripts, award certificates, and professional experience.
- Proof of academic English proficiency.
- A copy of your passport.
- An updated resume or CV.
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- You will need to log into your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill out the application, and submit it.
- To apply, please visit the Official Website of the Edith Cowan University Scholarship 2023 in Australia.
- In the case that you have submitted an application for course entry but have not yet received an offer, or if you are enrolled in a Bachelor’s Honours, Master’s, or Integrated PhD program, you may apply for this scholarship. Your application will be evaluated based on your achievement of the minimum requirements.
- The terms and conditions of the scholarship can be found by clicking here.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2023 in Australia is October 17, 2022.