|Last Date :||04th February, 2017|
|Organization :||District & Session Court|
|Education Required :||BA, B.Com, M.Com, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
Today at this job page you will get District & Session Court Jobs 2017 Current Opening. Applications are invited from dynamic, caliber, talented and competitive candidates are required to apply District & Session Court Attock for the following positions such as (Stenographer, Budget & Accounts Examiner, Computer Hardware Technician, Prayer Leader, Cook, Moazan/Khadim, Sweeper and Process Server) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants of Attock. Recruitment will be done on contract basis initially but likely to be continuing with the satisfactory performance of individual. The eligibility criteria for all these positions the candidates should be holding degree of BA, B.Com, M.Com, Intermediate, Matric, Middle and Primary from reputed institute with relevant experience in same field are required. Ideal age limit should be 18-25, 21-35, 18-45, 20-35 and 18-35 years respectively is required. Now, let’s jump towards its applying criteria given below.
District & Session Court Attock Jobs 2017 Current Opening
District & Session Court Attock Jobs 2017 For BPS-03 To BPS-16
- Budget & Accounts Examiner
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Prayer Leader
- Process Server
How To Apply for District & Session Court Attock Jobs:
- Aspiring candidates are required to send their application along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach at District and Session Judge, Attock.
- Application received through fax shall not be accepted.
- Late received or incomplete applicants will not be entertained.
- Separate application will have to be submitted for each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must produced original documents at the time of interview.
- Last date for applying is 04th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
Address: District and Session Judge, Attock.