Just couple of days back Council for Works and Housing Research (CWHR), Karachi has opened the job opportunities for the Pakistani nationals. If you have any interest you can apply through the National University of Science & Technology (NUST) for the following vacant posts in Council for Works and Housing Research Karachi, under the administrative control of Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of Pakistan. Applicants can get the complete information & details about these vacancies view the advertisement image below.
Council For Works and Housing Research Job 2016
- Post of Senior Research Officer BPS-18
Number of Seats & Quota: 1 Seat is available for this post.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be maximum 40 years old.
Qualification & Experience: Applicants should have the qualification of BE/B.Sc in civil engineering with five years experience in related field. OR
ii- Applicants must have the qualification of ME/M.Sc in civil engineering with three years of experience in related field. OR
iii- PH.D in civil engineering.
- Post of Research Engineer BPS-17
Number of Seats & Quota: 8 seats are set for this post.
Sindh (U) – 01
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be maximum 35 years old.
Qualification & Experience: Applicant should have the qualification of BE/B.Sc with R & D experience is required.
- Post of Junior Technical Officer BPS-16
Number of Seats & Quota: Number of seats set for this post are 2.
Age Limit: Maximum age of the applicant should be 33 years old.
Qualification & Experience: Candidate must have the qualification of Matriculation with three years diploma in Civil/Mech./Electrical engineering from well known poly technical institution with at least five years experience in related field. OR
ii- Candidate should have the qualification of B.Sc with six years experience in related field.
- Post of PA to Chairman BSP-16
Number of Seats & quota: 1 seat set for this post.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be maximum 33 years old.
Qualification & Experience: Candidate should have the qualification of graduate with 100/40 w.p.m speed in shorthand & typing as well. Computer knowledge will be given advantage.
Important details about Council for Works & Housing Research job 2016:
- Applicants can get details & information about application from nust.edu.pk
- Candidate must have degree from HEC recognized institution.
- All vacancies will be filled on merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules & regulation.
- Candidate after selection will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Government employee can also through proper channel.
- Candidate will be given age relaxation according to the Government rules.
- No transportation allowance will be given for test & interview.
- Institute reserve rights to Increase & decrease the vacancies also stop recruitment any stage.
- Hand written application will not be accepted.
- Candidates are requires to submit application on prescribed format without documents may reach to Deputy Director (Admin), Council for Works and Housing Research (CWHR) F-40, Hub River Road, Site, Karachi within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.