Commonwealth Scholarships are given to deserving students who have the potential to make a positive difference in the world. As part of the UK’s continued commitment to the Commonwealth, around 800 students each year have the opportunity to earn postgraduate degrees at UK universities. Today we are going to explain about Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in the UK.
This is a fantastic chance for those who want to study in the UK. The Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in the UK is now accepting applications. Commonwealth Scholarships offer brilliant students from Commonwealth countries the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom. This Fully Funded UK Scholarship enables the students to pursue their Full-time Masters degree or a PhD degree Programs. British Government choose more than 200 Contestant from all around the world to study in the recognized UK’s Universities every year. There are No Registration Fees is required for this Commonwealth Scholarship.
This is one of the most distinguished scholarships offered by the United Kingdom’s government. The Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is supported by the UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) in order to maintain effective advancement in low and upper-middle-income countries. This Scholarship Program will cover all of your expenses. A wide range of academic fields are available to study under this Commonwealth Scholarship.
As a result, the Commonwealth scholarships have far-reaching consequences. Since 1959, the UK government has awarded around 28,500 Commonwealth scholars full-fledged scholarships. The Commonwealth Master Scholarship completion period is one year, while the Commonwealth PhD Scholarship completion period is three years. You can also study in the United Kingdom without taking the IELTS exam.
This fully funded scholarship is for only 54 commonwealth countries. Read the Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 post attentively in order to apply successfully for this life-changing opportunity.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in UK Details
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 1st November 2021
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- The elected applicants return air ticket is provided by the scholarship.
- The scholarship includes the entire cost of tuition.
- Stipend (living stipend) of £1,084 per month for students attending institutions in the London metropolitan area, or £1,330 per month for those attending universities outside of London.
- Allowance for warm clothing, if applicable
- Where applicable, a thesis grant is given to help with the costs of writing a thesis or dissertation.
- A study travel grant can be used to cover the costs of study-related travel inside the UK or abroad.
Accessible Fields of Study
Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for this Commonwealth Scholarship for study in full-time Masters & PhD in various universities of United Kingdom. candidates have their own choice to find a suitable university in the UK to study. The following six subjects are provided by these scholarships:
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
The following commonwealth countries residents can apply for this scholarship.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
- Be a British Protected Person or a citizen of an acceptable Commonwealth country who has been given legal residency.
- Candidate should be a permanent citizen of eligible commonwealth countries.
- The Commonwealth UK Scholarship is open to students who have finished a four-year bachelor’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s degree and a two-year master’s degree. Before
- Ahead of September/October 2022, do not register for a PhD or an MPhil leading to a PhD at a UK university.
- Hold a first degree with an upper second class (2:1) honours grade or a second class degree plus an appropriate postgraduate qualification (typically a Master’s degree) before October 2022.
- Be prepared to start your scholastic education in the UK by September 2022, the start of the UK academic year.
How To Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
The process of submission of application for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is completely online. To Apply, Please visit the official website of Commonwealth Scholarship 2022. For Masters Programs (Visit Here), For PhD programs (Visit Here).
Deadline of Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
The expiry date to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in the UK is 1st November 2021.