Here at this job page i am going to present latest job opportunity from CMH Kharian IT Supervisor Jobs 2017 Combined Military Hospital Pak Army Newest. For all the domicile holder of Kharian & Gujrat it is finest opportunity to become a part of CMH Kharian is well reputed Pak Army operating hospital. Applications are being invited from CMH Kharian it is seeking to hire dynamic, competent, experienced and hard working candidates are wanted for the following posts which include as (IT Supervisor, Cook, Aya, Mali and Chowkidar). Interested candidates desire to apply should carefully readout the eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the candidates must have FA/FSc with 6 month computer diploma is required for Sr No. 01 and rest of posts Primary Pass candidates of holding domicile of Gujrat are suitable to apply. Appointment of above mention positions will be done on contract basis but likely to be continuing further. An ideal age limit should be 18-25 with five years age relaxation could be given to the applicants. Attractive salary package with fringe benefits will be offered with good working environment. So, take advantage of this golden opportunity and we will tell you the applying procedure given below.
CMH Kharian IT Supervisor Jobs 2017 Combined Military Hospital Pak Army Newest
Combined Military Hospital Pak Army Jobs 2017 Current Opening
- IT Supervisor
How To Apply for CMH Kharian Jobs 2017:
- Keen to apply applicants are needed to send their application with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, Diploma, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach at CMH Kharian Cantt.
- Applicant must attach with the application a paid postal order of Rs. 200/- in the favor of Commandant CMH Kharian Cantt.
- Late received incomplete applications after ending date will not be entertained.
- The last date for applying is 02nd March, 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- At the time of interview original documents will be examined.
Address: Commandant CMH Kharian Cantt.