The Clarendon Scholarships 2023 are now open for applications. Oxford University offers one of the most prestigious and competitive scholarship programs in the United Kingdom. There are 200 fully-funded graduate scholarships offered by the Clarendon Fund in order to support highly qualified graduate students from a wide variety of fields. This scholarship enables top students and scholars from around the world to pursue academic studies at Oxford. A total of 450 students from 70 different countries are enrolled in Oxford’s on-course program.
Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK
In the United Kingdom, Clarendon Fund offers around 200 new scholarships every year to graduate students at the University of Oxford. Students are encouraged to explore the possibility of pursuing a Ph.D., an MPhil, or a BPhil as well as one-year degrees, such as an MSt, an MBA, or an MFE, or an MSc. Students with academic excellence and potential at the University of Oxford are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship 2023.
Established in 2001, the Clarendon Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to overseas students at the University of Oxford. Students from the UK and the EU are now eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship Scheme, which offers funding to all students regardless of their country of residence. Over the years, the Clarendon Fund has remained committed to its purpose of supporting academically outstanding graduate students at the University of Oxford through their studies on the Clarendon Fund have always remained the same. For more information about the Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK is provided below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Master, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 7 Jan/21 Jan 2022 (annual)
Financial Benefits of Clarendon Scholarship 2023
Clarendon Scholarship recipients will receive the following benefits from Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
- Tuition fees will be covered in full.
- Living expenses would be covered by an annual grant.
- Students will receive a Clarendon grant to cover all of their living expenses during their time at Oxford.
- Applicants are not restricted by their nationality, place of residence, or field of study. The program is open to all full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s degree programs.
Read About: Danish Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Courses by Department
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Department for Continuing Education
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences
List of Available Study Fields & Majors
For international students, Clarendon Scholarships in the United Kingdom offer all academic programs without restrictions.
You can find a complete listing of available courses of your interest by clicking here
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for the Clarendon Scholarship 2023.
- Depending on the field of study, the eligibility criteria and selection criteria may differ.
- Students from around the world are eligible to apply for the Clarendon UK scholarship.
- Scholarship applicants must apply for the graduate program in order to be considered for the award.
- The candidate must demonstrate academic potential for the future.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.7 out of 4 in order to be considered.
- The candidate must be committed to making a positive contribution to society.
How To Apply
You can apply online for a Clarendon scholarship by submitting your Course Information. You will find a list of all courses link below. Once your graduate place has been determined by the department, you will be notified of the decision. To Apply, please visit the Official Website of the Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK.
The Last Date To Apply
The deadline for applying for the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the majority of courses is January 2023. Applicants who apply before 10th January 2023 will automatically be considered for the scholarship.