You can get Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017 Newest Job opportunity with this awesome job page. Jobs are available in the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority currently seeking to hire well discipline, competence, experienced and talented applicants are required for the following vacant positions which includes as (Additional Director Flight Standards (Operations & Regulations), Joint Director Air Traffic Control, Joint Director Flight Standards (Operations Engineer), Assistant Director Planning & Development, Assistant Director Airworthiness (Aerospace), Assistant Director Airworthiness (Avionics) and Assistant Director (Civil) are the positions which are lying vacant to be filled by the applicants of Pakistani nationals. Recruitment will be done on contract basis for two years. Applicants should have qualification of Masters, Graduation, B.E from HEC recognized university along with several years experienced in the relevant field according to the demand of the posts. Age of the applicants should be 57, 54 and 28 years age relaxation will be given to Sr No. 4 & Sr No. 7. Now, let’s have a look at its applying condition given below.
Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017 Newest
Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017 Newest Offer
- Additional Director Flight Standards (Operations & Regulations)
- Joint Director Air Traffic Control
- Joint Director Flight Standards (Operations Engineer)
- Assistant Director Planning & Development
- Assistant Director Airworthiness (Aerospace)
- Assistant Director Airworthiness (Avionics)
- Assistant Director (Civil)
How To Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2017:
- Willing and interested candidates should apply through online at the official site of CAA Pakistan www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates must carefully fill online application by uploading the updated CV, with attested copies of educational certificate, experienced certificate; CNIC, domicile, PEC Registration Certificate, ATPL License and fresh photograph should be uploaded & submitted online.
- Applicant wishes to apply more than one post should apply separate for each post.
- Test / Interview will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notice will be issued.
- Last date for applying is 23rd January, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants coming for test / interview.
- Candidates must produce the original documents at the time of interview.
Address: Additional Director HR (TM) Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-1, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang