With this awesome job platform I am going to discuss decent job offer from Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2016 Project Director Latest Advertisement. The Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan is currently looking to appoint well discipline, very experience and highly educated candidates are required to apply for the following vacant position of Project Director (EG-09) which is needs to be filled by the applicants. Appointment of above mention post will be on contract basis for one year which can be extended further with the acceptable performance of the applicants. Now draw some attention towards its eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes B.E / BSc / BS / Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2nd division from HEC recognized university along with 25 years experience is essential and 10 years expertise working with Mega Project Handling also full command on its rules & regulation is required. Age of the applicants should be 57 years maximum. Selected applicants will be able to get handsome salary package. So, hurry up check out the applying procedure below.
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2016 Project Director Latest Advertisement
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2016 Project Director Latest Advertisement:
How To Apply Procedure:
- Willing to apply applicants can send their application through online at the official site of CAA www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Duly complete application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CV, DMC, Diplomas, Additional certificates and recent passport size photographs should be uploaded with the form and then the applicants should submitted before closing date.
- Already Government / Semi Government servant should apply through proper channel by providing the NOC letter of their department.
- Applicants must produced original documents at the time of interview.
- In case of providing wrong information at any stage if found so the applicants will be dismissed and declared black list in future.
- The application without uploading the documents will not be entertained.
- Successful candidates have to verify their documents through HEC/IBCC at the time of joining.
- Last date for applying is 7th November, 2016.
- Selected applicants can be appointed anywhere in the Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
- Test and Interview will be held in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad and Quetta.
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang