|Last Date :||06th February, 2017|
|Organization :||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Education Required :||Bachelors, MBBS, ICMA/CA/ACCA/MBA|
Get Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2017 Pakistan Latest here at this awesome job page. Application are invited from self motivated, dynamic, very experience and highly qualified professional candidates are wanted to apply in Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan for the following positions such as (Additional Director Design & Standards (EG-07), Additional Director Strategic Planning (EG-07), Additional Director Medical Services (EG-07), Joint Director Finance (EG-05) and Deputy Director Finance (EG-03) are the currently posts to be filled by the Pakistani Nationality holders. Recruitment initially will be made on purely contract basis for period of two years but likely to be continuing with the satisfactory performance of individual. After giving you all essential details now it’s time to discuss the eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria the candidates should be having Bachelors, MBBS, ICMA/CA/ACCA/MBA from HEC recognized university along with relevant experience in the same field are required. Ideal age limit should be 50, 57, 45 and 40 years. It is a golden opportunity for all the CAA job seekers because these jobs carrying attractive salary package with excellent environment will be given to the applicants. So, hurry up grab this opportunity and how to apply procedure given below.
Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2017 Pakistan Latest
Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2017 Pakistan EG-07 to EG-03
- Additional Director Design & Standards (EG-07)
- Additional Director Strategic Planning (EG-07)
- Additional Director Medical Services (EG-07)
- Joint Director Finance (EG-05)
- Deputy Director Finance (EG-03)
How To Apply for CAA Jobs 2017:
- Willing applicants should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA www.caapakistan.com.pk
- Applicants are advised to upload updated CVs, fresh photograph, and Scanned copies of CNIC, domicile, educational documents and experience certificates before applying for the job.
- Applications will be rejected if a candidate does not upload the above documents with online application form.
- Candidate should be produced original documents at the time of interview.
- Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Last date for submission of application is 06th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for test / interview.
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang