U.S. Pakistan Center for Advance Studies in Agriculture and Food Security presenting one year contract basis vacant position which is expandable further satisfactory performance of the individual. If you feel to fulfill the requirements apply with confidence. Have a look all the information about this post read the advertisement below.
Chair Agriculture Policy Jobs 2016 At U.S. Pakistan Center
Chair Agriculture Policy Job 2016 At U.S. Pakistan Center
- Post of Chair Agriculture Policy:
Qualification & Experience Requirements: Candidate should have the qualification of Ph.D along with experience in the relevant field will be given advantage. Candidate must have sound knowledge of Agriculture sector of Pakistan. Applicants have full command on report writing, leadership, strong analytic and interpersonal skills. Candidate should be excellent in oral & written skills with fluent English speaking and Urdu language knowledge will be given preferred. So, only suitable candidate who fulfill the required criteria should apply.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to submit application along with updated CV, attested copies of educational document and experience certificate should reach at the following address given below.
- Please clearly marked the envelope / application with the position applies for.
- USPCAS-AFS provides equal opportunity to all qualified female and male candidates. We encourage women to come forward to join us.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date for applying is 19th September, 2016.
- Candidates can get more details about the project visit http://uspcasafs.uaf.edu.pk/
Address: Director of Administration, U.S.Pakistan Center for Advance Studies in Agriculture and Food Security (USPCAS-AFS) House No. 2, Near Main Gate, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.