At this leading job page you will be having recent job offer from CAA Project Director Jobs 2017 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Online Form. The CAA Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan is the Federal Government part which is seeking & looking to hire self motivated, accomplished, experienced and qualified professional candidates are needed to apply for the following positions names as (Project Director & Deputy Director Interior Design) are the present vacancies lying vacant which needs to be filled by the applicant within due date. Appointment will be made on contract basis Project Direct for one year and Deputy Director Interior Design for 2 years. Willing candidates should have qualification of BE / BSc / BS in various disciplines such as Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering / Interior Designing from HEC recognized university / Institute along with several years’ expertise in the relevant field as per demand of the posts. Age of the applicant should be 57 & 40 years with age relaxation is included. Attractive salary package of Rs. 249,816/- for Sr No. 1 & Rs. 110,711/- for Sr No. 2 will be given to the applicants after final selection with decent working environment also. So, after having these details let move towards its applying procedure given below.
CAA Project Director Jobs 2017 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Online Form
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Project Director (EG-08)
- Deputy Director Interior Design (EG-03)
How To Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2017:
- Willing to apply candidates should send their application via online at the official site of CAA www.caapakistan.com.pk
- Applicant should carefully fill the online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, DMC, transcript/detailed marks certificate and recent photograph should be uploaded & submitted.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th February, 2017.
- Candidates already service with Government should apply through proper channel by providing NOC from their parent department.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying wrong information shall be rejected.
- Applications received other than online will not be entertained.
- Test / Interview will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- The applicants will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants coming for test / interview.
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang