With this following job page you will be able to get recent job offer from CAA Pakistan Project Director Jobs Jan 2017. Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan is the Government department currently looking to hire young dedicate, well discipline, well educated and hardworking professional candidates for the following position such as (Project Director AIIAP Extension Project and Flight Inspector Pilot) are the vacancies which needs to filled by the applicants. Appointment will be on contract basis for two years which is likely to be continuing in future. The eligibility criteria which are required for Sr. No, 1 position includes B.E, B. SC/BS, in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical from HEC recognized university. For Sr. No, 2 Graduation with valid Pakistan ATP with present tying rate on the Commercial/Military Transport types registered in Pakistan and along with several years working experience are essential for these pots. Ideal age of the candidates for 1st post is 57 years & for the 2nd post 63 years is required with all the age relaxation including. Handsome salary package will be offered Rs. 280, 139 for Sr. No, 1 (Negotiable) and Rs. 675,000 (Negotiable) for the Sr. No, 2 will be given per month. So, if you are looking for such job opportunity then apply without hesitation and Applying condition is given below.
CAA Pakistan Project Director Jobs Jan 2017
Civil Aviation Authority Career Opportunities Jan 2017
- Project Director AIIAP Extension Project
- Flight Inspector Pilot
How To Apply for CAA Jobs:
- Willing candidate can submit their application via online at the official website of CAA Pakistan.
- Carefully complete online application form and submit it along with education certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domicile, PEC registration certificate, ATPL license and fresh photograph should be reach at Additional Director HR (TM) Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal -1 Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
- Applicants can apply for the both post should used separate form for each post.
- Last for applying is 15th January, 2017.
- Test/ Interview will held on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for this purpose separate notices will be issue.
- Original documents should be brought at the time of interview.
Address: Additional Director HR (TM) Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal -1 Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Source: Daily Jang