British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarship 2023 is one of the best scholarship programs that can lead you to a better world and help you achieve your dreams. The opportunity will enhance the career profile of early career researchers without any second thoughts. In this inspiring 3-month international exchange program, the British Council invites environmental arts and humanities students to interact with international scientists. Thus, developing research-related skills according to international research standards and exploring new avenues of research development.
British Council Scotland EARTH Scholarships 2023
Researchers will be exposed to current challenges in a specific field through the Scottish Graduate School of Arts and Humanities Research Fellowship program, and will be able to develop solutions to these challenges. The program provides an opportunity for early career researchers to participate in international research collaborations with Scottish higher education institutions, Scottish academic sponsors, and external organizations. A major objective of this program is to raise awareness about the role that environmental arts, humanities, and related disciplines can play in addressing climate emergencies. Further, it is committed to exploring the potential of interdisciplinary research in the fields of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and the arts.
The British Council offers a wide range of scholarships for research in Scotland through its Diversity and Inclusion pillars as part of the opportunity to conduct research in Scotland that is open to all. This initiative aims to create opportunities for research to be conducted and to engage global dynamism to identify new ways of tackling climate change, which is a looming challenge at the moment. In addition, it will promote the exchange of sustainable research and cultural activities within and outside the field of arts, humanities, and culture. The Green Graduates Strategy and Action Plan of the Scottish Graduate School, as well as the Climate Communication Heritage Program of the British Council, were all considered when designing the program. As a result of the current climate change crisis, arts and culture interventions within the creative sector, economy, and environmental humanities, as well as the legacy of COP26, the British Council Scholarship Program has been shaped.
One of the top international organizations, the British Council, sponsors the SGSAH EARTH Scholarship. Hopefully this door will bring you success. A training and development program under the supervision of Scottish researchers is divided into three geographic and thematic groups. In addition to raising awareness of the humanities and environmental arts in the Scottish context, these clusters facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration across disciplines, organize cultural visits and partnerships, and provide support to arts and culture organizations. Experts can be accessed easily through them.
- Country: Scotland
- Institute: Scottish Graduate School for Arts and Humanities
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline: 7th November 2022
Financial Benefits of EARTH Scholarships 2023
- The skills of conducting research will be improved
- Collaboration with international researchers
- Skills in communication will be improved
- Research methods that are new to the field will be reviewed
Read About: Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Ph.D. Must be in the early stages of their research career.
- Applicants must have graduated from a non-English university in the field of environmental arts and humanities.
- Applicants must be able to collaborate with teachers at institutions of higher education and information networks.
- Applicants should submit proposals in the fields of arts, humanities, and ecology.
- Prepare a complete research proposal
- Please limit your resume to four pages.
- Your doctoral supervisor should provide a letter of support no longer than two pages.
- Your proposed host institution should provide a maximum of two pages of support.
- Rationale for budget and resource allocation
How To Apply
- Please visit the Official Website to apply.
- Please complete the required fields.
- Please upload any supporting documents if necessary.
- The application form should be filled out carefully and submitted.
Last Date To Apply
The Last Date to apply for the British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarship 2023 is 7th November 2022.