Bill Gates is one of the most popular & successful American Business magnate. He was born on October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington, United States. He is founder of Microsoft Corporation. Every Year Bill Gates offers 300 Full Scholarship for International students with the name of Gates Scholarships. Today we will explain briefly about the Bill Gates Scholarship 2022 in the USA its details, financial coverage and application process.
Highly competitive Scholarship Program Bill Gates Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications from international students around the world. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open for Undergraduate degree programs in the United States. Students belong to any nationality can apply for Bill Gates 300 Scholarships to study in the USA. The Bill Gates Scholarship programs will cover all educational expenses of the students during studying. The Bill Gates Scholarship is a very prestigious choice, Full Scholarship.
Applicant having any academic background can apply for these 300 Scholarships in the USA. The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a profoundly specific, last-dollar Scholarship intended to draw in exceptional, minority, skilled and vibrant students from low-income families. Gate Scholarship provides you opportunity to study Full –time BS Degree in the United States.
Each year these fully funded 300 USA Scholarships are presented by the Microsoft Founder Bill Gates. Students can apply to study any degree in the USA through Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022. You just need to show your Leadership Qualities in the application structure. The main objective of Bill Gates is to provide educational opportunities for everyone. For more updates about Bill Gates Scholarship 2022 in the USA is given beneath.
Details About Bill Gates Scholarships 2022 in the USA
- Country: United States
- Funded By: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International Students
- Deadline: 15th September 2021
Bill Gates Scholarship Benefits
The selected students will receive funding for the full cost of attendance. The Gate Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students will also cover all the educational expenses during the studying.
- The tuition Fee will be covered
- Residential accommodation will be covered
- Board and room allowance will be provided.
- Transportation costs will be covered.
- Other incidental costs will be also covered.
Read About: Davenport University Scholarships in USA 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Bill Gates Scholarship 2022
- The Candidate should be a high school senior.
- The candidate should be from at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American.
- The Candidate should be Pell-eligible.
- The candidate should be a US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- The candidate should not be receiving any other award or family funding.
- The candidate should have good academic record with minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scales or equivalent.
- Furthermore, a candidate should plan to register full-time, in a four year degree program in the USA.
Best Candidate for the Bill Gates Scholarship 2022
- An exceptional scholarly record in secondary school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Expressed leadership capability (e.g., as displayed through support in local area administration, extracurricular, or different exercises)
- Outstanding individual success abilities (e.g., enthusiastic development, inspiration, steadiness, and so on)
How To Apply
Candidates advised to submit application through online. Interested student before applying please visit the Official Website of the Bill Gates Scholarship Program.
The expiry date to apply for the Bill Gates Scholarships 2022 in the USA is 15th September 2021.