Study in Australia is a fantastic opportunity for us. There have recently been announced Australia’s largest yearly fully-funded scholarship applications ever! Australian Scholarships Awards 2022-2023 are full-funded awards for long-term study in Australia. It is open to students from Australia’s partner countries who wish to apply and take advantage of this opportunity. For this international fellowship in Australia, money is provided by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Australia.
Australian Scholarships Awards 2022-2023
Australia is one of the most sought-after destinations for international students, and for good reason. Developing country students attend highly ranked universities in Australia to study undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The students are not only offered academic opportunities, but also several opportunities to participate in research. Preparatory training in the field of research is provided to students.
This is one of the top scholarships for both personal and professional development. This is a fully funded scholarship that will cover all of your study expenses. Students will be reimbursed for economy class travel, living expenses, supplemental academic support, medical health insurance, research field allowances, and tuition fee waivers. Scholarships in Australia are available for free. The Australian government funds the majority of them. More details about the Australian Scholarships Awards 2022 can be found below.
- Country: Australia
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th April 2022
Administered by: The Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is funding the scholarships for 2022.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Master Degree Program
- PhD Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
Benefits of Australian Scholarships Awards 2022
A comprehensive scholarship programme, the Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded programme. Among the topics to be covered are:
- Waiver of all tuition fees
- A one-time establishment allowance will be paid upon arrival.
- Return economy class tickets are available.
- The cost of living will be covered.
- Overseas medical health insurance will be provided while on scholarship.
- Amounts will be allocated for research fieldwork.
- Additional academic assistance
Read About: DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022-2023 in Germany
Why one should study in Australia?
For a variety of reasons, studying in Australia is the finest option! It boasts a diverse international community, numerous opportunities, a history of innovation, and a premier institute that will help you become the best professional you can be.
Eligibility Criteria of Australia Scholarships Awards 2022
A permanent citizen of the qualified country is required to apply for the Australian Government Scholarship 2022.
- A candidate cannot be an Australian citizen.
- If applying for an undergraduate degree programme, a candidate must have 12 years of education, and if applying for a master’s degree programme, a candidate must have 16 years of education.
- A candidate for a master’s degree programme should be under 45 years old when applying.
- A applicant must have a development impact plan.
- A applicant should intend to return to his home country for at least two years after completing his degree.
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2022
- Students can apply for scholarships online or by mail using the Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 application.
- Candidates are advised to check the application deadline for their nation first, as it differs from one country to the next.
- Few nations need applications and supporting documents to be submitted in physical copy, while others may accept your application online.
- If a candidate is submitting an application through the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he must first register online and obtain a registration number.
- Following your registration, you may be needed to upload your required documents to the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, he must first determine the country’s mailbox address.
- Sending documents by mail should be completed before the deadline.
- To apply, please visit the Official Website of the Australian Scholarships Award 2022-2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Australian Scholarships Awards 2022 is 29 April 2022. You can Check Opening & Closing Dates for Your Country