|Last Date :|
|Education Required :|
Here at this job page you will have Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) job 2016 in Pakistan Railways. Pakistan Railways invited applications from motivated, energetic, qualified and hard working individuals for the vacant position. All the details and information that you need about this post available in the following advertisement image given below.
Assistant Executive Engineer Job 2016 in Pakistan Railways
Assistant Executive Engineer Job 2016 in Pakistan Railways:
Nomenclature of Post:
- Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
Scale of the Post: The scale set for this post is BPS-17.
Number of Vacancies: Only One vacancy is available for this post.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be not more than 65 years old.
Qualification: Candidate must have the qualification of Associate Engineer diploma in Civil Technology from registered Poly technical institution along with 15 years of experience in relevant field.
Candidates should have the qualification of B.SC in Civil Engineering from registered Pakistan Engineering Council along with 5 years of experience in related field.
Eligible Criteria for the Job:
- Retired employees of Pakistan Railways who already worked on this position can apply for this post. For such candidate pay drawn at retirement plus other allowance will be given.
- The Pakistan Railways employees who have been rusticated / dismissed or compulsorily retired are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate must send their complete application form along with updated CV, attested copies of the educational certificate, experience certificate, domicile and other compulsory documents should reach at the following address given below.
- Last date for submission application form is 27th September, 2016.
- Incomplete & late received application form after due date will not be considered.
Address: Chief Engineer/Open Line, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore.
Source: Dawn News