Today at this job page we have recent job opportunity from Army Public School Murree Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. Applications are being invited from Army Public School is seeking & looking to hire dynamic, proficient, experience and hardworking candidates are required to apply for following positions such as (Mess Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Nursing Assistant, Press Manager (Blue Collar Force), Blue Collar Force, Driver, Chowkidar and Mess Waiter). These are the vacant positions for which most of the candidates desire for such posts. The eligibility criteria for all these posts the candidates should have overall qualification from FA/FSc, Middle, and Relevant Diploma along with at least 2-3 years experience in the same field is required. Age of the candidate will not be more than 30 years till the last date and age limit for the Army Retired Officer should be 45 years. Now, let’s move forward to its applying process given below.
Army Public School Murree Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Army Public School Murree Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Mess Supervisor
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Nursing Assistant
- Press Manager (Blue Collar Force)
- Blue Collar Force
- Mess Waiter
How To Apply for Army Public School Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to send their applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, Character certificate, CNIC, domicile and two fresh passport size photographs with Postal order of Rs. 200/- should reach at the said address in the favor of Admin Officer, PO Box No. 17 GPO, Murree.
- Candidate should mention the name of post applied for in the subject line without it application will not be entertained.
- For more than one separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications after due date will not be accepted.
- Last date for applying is 05th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Address: Admin Officer, PO Box No. 17 GPO, Murree.
Source: Daily Express