A unique opportunity awaits you! Apple Internship Summer Program 2023 is now accepting applications. The Apple Paid Internship is open to undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students in any discipline. There is no requirement for IELTS or the highest CGPA for applicants. This is a paid international internship offered by Apple Summer Internship 2023. The University has announced multiple internship vacancies.
Apple Internships Summer Program 2023
Summer internships are available for GIFT Internships in South Korea 2022. The opportunity to visit the Apple Company and meet its world leaders is not available to everyone. The company is one of the largest in the world in the field of technology. Males and females are both eligible to participate. Applicants must complete the entire application process online.
The headquarters of Apple are located in Apple Park, California. An Apple intern earns $38 per hour, which amounts to approximately $6,700 per month. Additionally, those who work more than 40 hours a week receive bonuses, and those who work more than 60 receive double pay. The company offers the opportunity to all applicants regardless of their nationality or color.
- Host Company: Apple
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Education Required: Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD
- Deadline: Open All Year
Apply Company Interesting Facts
A multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, Apple Inc. specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services.
In 2020, Apple will have hired over 140,000 employees. A total of 849,450 iPhones were sold per day by Apple in 2018.
Career Fields for Internships
- Financial Management, Legal Affairs, University Relations, and Wellness Environment,
- Marketing, Business, Creative Inclusion & Diversity, Engineering, and Policy & Social Initiatives
- Business and Finance, Audio & Visual, Legal, Communication, Economics, etc.
- Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino)
Duration of Internship
They can choose either to work part-time or full-time depending on what the internet offers. The duration of the course can range from four to six months.
Read About: KPMG Internship Program 2022-2023
Financial Benefits of Apple Internship 2023
- The average salary for an Apple intern is $38 per hour, which amounts to about $6,700 per month.
- A wide variety of projects will be available for you to work on
- You will be able to attend multiple workshops and lectures
- An opportunity to experience a unique culture
- Work under the supervision of the professionals in the field
- Networking is a great way to build relationships and make connections
How To Apply
The following is a procedure for applying for an Apple internship:
- You should first visit https://www.apple.com/careers/us/students.html
- Click on See internship vacancies at the bottom of the page
- Please visit https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/search
- You may wish to use a filter. The keyword “Internship” should be entered. You will be able to see all internship opportunities
- You may open any internship, read the details, and submit your CV or resume.