Here in the following I am going to present the latest Job offer from Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. Applications are being invited from Agriculture Department Government of Punjab intends to appoint the well discipline, motivated, caliber, experienced and qualified professional candidates are required under project named “ Extension Services 2.O- Farmer Facilitation Through Modernized Extension” is seeking to hire the applicants for the different positions such as (GIS Specialist, GIS Analyst, Network Officer, Research Associate, Digitizer, Manager HR/Admin, Manager Finance, Land Resource Survey (Specialist / Soil Survey Research Officer) and Junior Land Resource Survey Specialist / Assistant Soil Survey Research Officer) are the current positions which needs to be filled by the applicants. All the positions are on contract basis for 3 years which can be extended further up to project period with the approval of the competent authority. Interested applicants must understand the eligibility criteria first before applying for these posts and according the criteria overall qualification should be MBA, M.Com/ACMA, MA/MSc, BA/BSc, from HEC recognized institute along with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Age limits are different as 55, 50, 45, 35 and 22-30 years with 5 years age relaxation is available for Sr No. 06 to 09. Attractive salary package will be given to the successful candidates. Now let’s have a look at its applying condition given below.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- GIS Specialist
- GIS Analyst
- Network Officer
- Research Associate
- Manager HR/Admin
- Manager Finance
- Land Resource Survey (Specialist / Soil Survey Research Officer)
- Junior Land Resource Survey Specialist / Assistant Soil Survey Research Officer
How To Apply for Agriculture Department Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates can send their applications along with all relevant educational documents, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and 3 fresh photographs should reach at Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Roads, Lahore.
- Please clearly indicate the name of post applied on the top of envelop.
- Incomplete applications or late received after due date will not be entertained.
- Already service with Government department should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th January, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning reason.
Address: Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Roads, Lahore.
Source: Daily Jang