The University of Houston, situated in Houston, Texas, is a private research university. With over 46,000 students, Institution was founded on March 7, 1927. We’ve come together to talk about the University of Houston Scholarship 2022.
Huge news for international students interested in studying in the United States: applications for the University of Houston Scholarship 2022 are now open. Houston University offers outstanding opportunities to earn Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees. Any student from any country can apply for this life-changing opportunity in the United States. A fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue their aspirations of studying in the United States.
The University of Houston scholarship is a fully financed scholarship that will cover all of your study costs in the United States. Hawk Funded Scholarships is a well-known international scholarship that will provide you with a variety of financial rewards if you are chosen. International students as well as Americans can apply for the UHCL Scholarship.
One of the best things about the University of Houston is that you won’t need to take any IELTS/TOEFL examinations if your previous degree was in English. The University of Houston offers a diverse range of academic courses and subjects, including Humanities, Computer Engineering, Science, Business, and Human Sciences. Every year, around 9000 International Students enroll at UHCL.
Through its 14 academic schools on campus, the university provides over 282 degree programs, including those leading to professional degrees in architecture, law, optometry, and pharmacy. The Hawk Scholars Scholarship (HSS) is awarded to students who have demonstrated remarkable merit. More information on University of Houston Scholarships 2022 in the United States is provided below.
University of Houston Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host University: Houston University
- Programs: Bachelors, /Masters
- Eligibility: All Nationalities can apply
- Deadline: 1st November 2021
List of Study Courses
The Hawk Scholarship University of Houston, USA offers the following fields and majors:
- Human Sciences
- Computer Engineering
Who is the scholarship intended for?
- Degree-seeking new residential graduate students, as well as
- New non-Texas resident undergraduate and graduate students, as well as
- New international undergraduate and graduate students.
Read About: HBK University Scholarship 2022 in Qatar
List of Universities in the United States Without GRE
There are numerous universities in the United States that do not require the GRE. Check out the list of colleges and universities below.
- The University of Florida
- Boston University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Florida International University
- Oklahoma State University Kansas State University
- University of Idaho
- New Mexico State University
- California State University, Sacramento – California State University
- Pace University, New York City
- University of Dayton
- Villanova University
- Sonoma State University
- Rowan University
- West Texas A&M University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- National University
- New England College
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- International Technological University
- Montclair University
- Stratford University
- IGlobal University
- Stevens Henager College
Financial Coverage of Scholarship
- Accommodations are provided at no cost.
- A monthly stipend will be given to selected students.
- Medical services are available.
- Air tickets in the economy class.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Houston Scholarship 2022
Candidates must meet the following qualifying conditions to apply for the University of Houston Scholarship 2022:
- A GPA of 3.0 or above is required for new students (as recalculated by UHCL)
- A completed UHCL Admissions Application must be on file.
- You must have paid the application cost for admission.
- A UHCL identification number is required.
Required Documents for University of Houston Scholarship 2022
The Hawk Scholar Scholarship 2022 needs the following transcripts:
- A copy of your CNIC is required.
- For international students, a passport is required
- All of your academic records, scanned
- Photographs that are passport size
- Letter of Proficiency in English
- Master’s Program Study Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
How To Apply for Houston University Scholarship 2022
The application sending method is online. It is strongly recommended that applicants submit their applications online. To Apply, Please visit the official website of University of Houston Scholarship 2022 in the USA.
The deadline to apply for the University of Houston Scholarship 2022 in United States is 1st November 2021.